Ir al contenido principal
October, 2019

Artificial Intelligence and the impact on people´s future


Nowadays, some people recommend “Do not study careers that will be changed by artificial intelligence”. I drawn a blank when I wonder myself how to know if I do the correct for my future? The artificial intelligence is the program that perform operations comparable with human mind. It means that many professions can be changed by robots or machines. Do you imagine to be a worker and suddenly you are replaced by a robot? It is a fish out of water.

I am a teenager similar than you and for as is easy adapt to artificial intelligence because we are using the cellphones, Internet and other machines. To what extend do you do a correct use of that?. The problem is that adults are not similar than as because they have born in other decades. What will happen in the future whit you? Did you ask? Are you ready for the challenge? I consider (from my point of view) is to adapt in the new changes that the artificial intelligence go at because it is in our lives and is affecting specially in the blue collar. Did you listen the news? They are getting sacked from their jobs because thy decrease the work performance according the use of artificial intelligence. As a consequence, it brings along to increase poverty.

Do you know Amazon? What do you think about that? Amazon replace the blue collar who time ago delivered the books around the cities By drones because this intelligent machines are advanced and allow to stand out in the jobs. If that is happening now, what will happen in the future? Is possible that also can appear the artificial food and feed as whit that.

Artificial intelligence helps solve humanities most difficult problems for example when I have a math homework and I use the calculator. For that reason, is that many children and teenager don’t develop into the society. Go on in the example, I don’t use my critical thinking neither my creativity because all the works does the calculator that is a machine from artificial intelligence. That is why when the professionals are going to work in their jobs are not sustainable and they can be replace by robots or others machines.

As a teenager nowadays I say that Artificial intelligence helps me and brings me funny moments. But, what will happen in the future? When I will be and adult. This is the really challenge to survive into a technological world. Are you really prepared? We need to learn the different skills to be prepare and ready to be cutting edge against technology.


Emelyn Mileydy Cotrina Abanto

Comentarios

  1. Hi, Mileydi I agree with your point of view, because it is true that we must know which professions have a future in a context of high technology, as well as being prepared for future generations with artificial high technology, we should to be prepared to drive of a good way technology, thus to be a person who will have a great future. You have done a good job¡¡¡

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario